Image Map

3/30/2014

Google Calendar can help bloggers, like you!

So, have you seen the Teacher Training Bootcamp about Google?  I did and I wanted in on the action!   These ladies welcomed me in and now we're learning about Google Calendar.  When teachers collaborate, we can solve almost any problem!

I feel like I do a good job of keeping my work appointments & personal events organized on my iPhone.
This year I opened a FB page and began blogging on 2 collaborative blogs.  I quickly realized that I needed to get my blogging life organized. After all, we (bloggers) have Blog Hops, FB Frenzies, TpT Sales, Linky Parties, Giveaways, Guest Posts and posting on our own little blogs.  I've been blogging for 2 years and although I'm not a "mega-blogger", I have a fair share of bloggie friends who ask me to participate in events. This week alone, I have 1 post on Adventures in Literacy Land, 1 post on Who's Who and Who's New and I have this Google Linky.  Wow!  I'm busy.  So, I decided that I needed to make Google Calendar "Blogger" Friendly.  Below is a quick video I made (for all the visual learners) to explain how Google Calendar can help you organize a blog hop.




Take the time and learn a little more about Google Calendar.
An InLinkz Link-up

This Little Piggy is becoming a technie nerd!

2 comments :

Jennifer Laffin said...

Thanks for the video! I am one of those visual learners so seeing it in action really helped.

Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

Unknown said...

This is an awesome post! So glad you joined us!