Image Map

8/17/2013

Vistaprint in the Classroom

I've been a Vistaprint user for 5 years now, my first purchase was my baby shower invites that were ordered in August of 2008.  
Today I got my first order for the year!  I used the Groupon for $17 and if I ordered $25 more then I got FREE Shipping and it was worth it because shipping was around $22.  So I could either pay shipping or get MORE product...Yes, more product:)  

What did I get? 
My Classroom Rules on a Vinyl Banner - LOVE IT! 
It's the size of my refrigerator door (please ignore the ugly magnets at the top).  I uploaded my own design as a .pdf.

I won't be doing homework this year due to my new assignment.
However, I was planning on using these address labels to put into my students' planners if they didn't bring their homework.  
I included my e-mail on it (the grayed out rectangle) so parents could contact me if they wanted to.

My previous team used a clipchart for behavior mngt.  We put colors in our student's daily planners.  We had some kiddos who liked to "change" red to purple...hehehe.  So I thought I'd use these stickers.  Perhaps a stamp would work well too;)

I got 2 stamps - they are pretty small.  
Next time I'll just put 1 word on each or order the larger one.

Last, my FaVoRiTe item!  I originally bought this to cover my door.  
I hate covering our doors - they have a window and are awfully hard to cover.  My thought was that I could hang this below the window.  But, it's a bit big, so maybe I'll put it beside the door and just put a border around the window with E.A. on the front (Exploration Academy).  

I've got a 2nd box coming this week that has posters in it.  Can't wait!  Have you ever ordered from Vistaprint for your classroom?  If not, I'd recommend it!

This Little Piggy got a great deal!   

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Wow, I never thought about doing that! Genius! Thanks for sharing!

Bridget
Hardcore Teacher Resources