Image Map

8/09/2013

Five Pics on Friday

As I stated yesterday, I'm kind of on "pause" because...
I'm changing assignments.  
I'll have the scoop next week!  Regardless of which grade level or what my title is, I will definitely need school supplies...so I'm going to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to show off my bargains!  I haven't linked up since May, so this will be fun:)

Since I had to cancel my Chevron Border (boo), I ordered solid borderette.  I'm soooooo glad the lime is perfect!  
When the box came, it was HUGE (8 rolls of borderette) and I asked My Girl what she thought could fit inside the box (working on those inferencing skills).  
Her response was, "I know Mama, it's a cat!  Buster (our dog) really needs a friend."  Ha-ha!  Nope, not a cat.  But truthfully, a cat would have fit inside the box rather perfectly.

Then, today I made a quick Dollar Tree run and I found this border.  
I thought maybe I could put it under the green and double layer it.  
What do you think?  Too busy?

This pic stinks, but it's teal letters that have a zig-zag pattern - cute! 

This is a screen pic, but it's still a pic:)  
I used my Vistaprint Groupon yesterday. 
I should be able to use 90% of what I ordered.

I grabbed 4 clocks to post what times my kiddos have lunch/recess/etc...  
Also, one of my favorite classroom supplies are those HUGE erasers.  
Seriously, my kids never ask for an eraser!

This is what my table caddies look like.  
I have a huge eraser, sharpener and a trash can.  
This year, those green/blue plastic bins (pictured above) will contain scissors, crayons and glue:)  
They should fit inside the caddie and the little trash can will sit beside it.
How do you organize your supplies?  

This Little Piggy is getting nervous.

2 comments :

Rachel Joanne said...

I bought those green containers with the latch on the side for my cubbies! I love the purple caddy...where did you get that?

I am your newest follower!

Mrs. O
Mrs O Knows

DFrideley said...

Mrs. O-
The caddies are from Michael's. They have 2 shades of purple, orange, blue, teal, red, limey-yellow and pink.