Image Map

8/16/2013

Exhaustion has set in! BTS Sale

I know you bloggie people think of me as Upper Elementary, but in reality I've taught Middle School, PK, K, 2nd, 3rd and 5th!  Yes, it's true.  I have an ESL Cert. so I get moved a lot. 
I say all of that to let you know that I have a ton of crap teacher stuff in my classroom.  I had to pack up and move my classroom yesterday across 2 hallways!  
Well, it wasn't one trip - nope, more like 6. 
I had 3 big plastic bins, so I'd fill them up, walk across the school, past all of my friends and into a deep, dark hallway, then I'd unpack the bins and go back and do it again!  
I am exhausted. 
It's not completely unpacked, but I only have about 2 more hours to go.  Have I ever told ya'll that my hubby says my Super Power is Turtle Speed?  Yeah, he likes to make fun of me being a slow-poke.  


Lucky for me, I found out that I'm moving to GT prior to the big sale and buying a lot of stuff:)  My wishlist has completely changed, but it's around $35 right now....ahhhh!
If you're a 3rd Grade Teacher in TX, you'll want to check out my Reading Products for BTS.
Sale Button from At Whit's End.
I wanted to link up with Amelia over at Where the Wild Things Learn for the BTS Sale yesterday, 
but I was beat!  So, let's do it today.

These are my top 2 Wishlisted Items....
It includes lyrics for a song, if you want the file, I'll email it to you after purchase:)

Second is my Teacher Toolbox Labels.  
They are around $1 with the discount:)
 

On my wish list...One Extra Degree's
This is for my GT Kiddos...can't wait!

What's in your cart??

This Little Piggy is sleeping in tomorrow!!!

No comments :