Image Map

7/25/2013

Clipart and Coffee Talk with Teachers Clipart

It's Thursday and you know what that means...Clipart and Coffee Talk!  Today's Flavor - Caramel Macchiato!

Today I'm featuring an artist you might not be familiar with, but her work is AMAZING!  
I promise you'll love it as much as I do.
This is Oxana (I know, so exotic right?) from Teachers Clipart.
I'm drawn to her clipart because it is very unique.  I think it is perfect-o for Upper Elementary, Middle School and High School teachers who want a splash of cute in their mature clipart.
teachers clipart
I'm from Cuba, but I live near Bogotá, Colombia. I love this country. 
 The people are really nice and it's beautiful.
My students, my kids, my friends, even my costumers. I have a friend/costumer (Carolyn Wilhelm) who told me about her son traveling to Machu Pichu in Peru. I got inspired and made my World Famous Sights Landmarks.
MMM.... I always love the last I make, until I make a new one. 
I'm really proud of my Simple Machines Set, because I haven't seen anything like that in other store.

Oxana wants to share a fabulous fame freebie!  
You know how much I love frames right? These are beautiful and in my favorite doodle style.  

Teachers Clipart is having a great sale right now.  
If you're looking for some detailed Science or Social Studies Clipart - Run!

But, she's giving away a 
$10 Shopping Spree 
to her Store that you can use in August!!




This Little Piggy got paid today...Hobby Lobby here I come!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I like your cute arts. Fabulous fame, it is nice creativity. Your designs and color combination are very good.

Regards,
Kopi Luwak