Image Map

6/14/2013

Friday full of Linky's

Okay this post will be a bit of a hodge-podge.  I've been blog stalking something bad this week.  Really bad.
I'm reading-- might not always comment (but I do try).  

For Doodle Bugs Friday Five Pics...
This is the 6 foot sunflower field by our house.  Pretty cool!

I'm not a drinker.  I probably have less than 5 per year.  But I love Margaritas...lime:)
Have you tried this Lime-a-Rita?  YUM!

So...I made this clipart.  I know it's not the coolest around, but I really like the pencils.  Click on the pic to take you to my TpT store where they are $2.00 until Monday!
I took this pic and sent it to my husband at work.
He posted it on Facebook with the title, "My World".  How sweet.
He's a great dad, they sure are lucky!

My Girl did a little water painting today.  She also did a lot little spilling water today:(
A very good friend of mine 
inspired me to make this classroom decor set.  
Her name is Tiffany and she's obsessed with Tiffany Blue.  
I'm wondering do people you know inspire you?  Or is it just me?

This Little Piggy hates shopping!  
This was our last day of school, our theme was NERD.   That's why I have on a tie and random pig-tails.
But, in the summer I love to wear a Pretty Maxi Dress.  My love of the summer dress inspired my newest free fonts!  You can click on the pic below or see my header at the top to grab all of my free fonts!!!
 

I just love Freebie Friday.  I haven't linked up in a while...so here we go!

This Little Piggy will spend the weekend at the pool drinking Lime-a-Rita's!

2 comments :

Jessica Goodrow said...

How can you hate shopping!? I plan to get to the pool this weekend too. Have a good one!

Jessica
Literacy Spark

Leslie said...

Glad to see you on Freebie Friday! Earmarked your fonts to feature on Teach Junkie ;)
-Leslie
TeachJunkie.com
KindergartenWorks.com