Image Map

6/29/2013

Currently, 2 Winners and a Soapbox Font


July Currently Time...if you're new to this bloggie world, then hop on over & give it a try!  
I rarely get out of my jammas (as My Girl calls them, you probably call them PJ's) if I have nowhere to go.  
This was the first week, I stayed in PJ's for 2 days straight.  
Hubby didn't like it:(  I did:)

Why is it I can NEVER link up above #100 on the Currently?  HUM???

Have you ever had Red Robin's Tower of Onion Rings with Campfire Sauce??  I AM CRAVING THEM!!  
I think I could drink the campfire sauce. 
Yes, I know I could.  

Standing on my SOAPBOX...
Anybody have a good place to buy a PRETTY Plus Sized Maxi Dress?  
I went into a store the other day and saw the cutest ones in the Misses Section.  So cute!  I figured they would have the same ones in the Plus Section. 
Nope.  They had MooMoo's.  Yes, MooMoo's.  
I laughed out loud.  
How hard is to make the same dress in a larger size with space for boobs and a butt?  
Okay stepping off my Soapbox...

I hope you enjoy my Clipart Series, CLIPART and Coffee Talk with Erin from Lovin' Lit.  Her work is awesome and priced just right!  The winners are Karen and Suzy.  Expect your prize pack today!

Since you had to listen to my Soapbox...here's a quick freebie font.  Just use my credit button if you want to use it.  
This Little Piggy is finally going to link up with Monday Made It...can't wait!

11 comments :

Sara said...

LOVE the onion rings from Red Robin!
Sara
Polka Dot Kinders

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

I came over from Farley, I'm your newest follower, I love your design! I would love for you to follow me too!
~Fern
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

FabandFunin4th! said...

I'm glad I'm not the only who likes to stay in their pjs during the summer :)
Bethany
FabandFunin4th!

kss425 said...

I could very well have the tv on most of the day. I even like to have it on to sleep. My bf has kinda kicked me of the habit. :)

I love Red Robin!! Now I'm hungry. :)

Kathy
KS and her Kids

Unknown said...

Completely agree with your taking pics tip. The more I take the more I blog- which at the minute is about once a week but it's better than nothing ;) Good luck with the dress shopping- sorry I'm not much help I'm in Australia

Magic Mistakes and Mayhem said...

Hahaha yay for PJ's!!!

Julie Shope said...

I've never had Red Robin's onion rings...but they look delicious! When I had to actually get dressed today (not workout clothes or pajamas) I felt so uncomfortable! :) I love my comfy summer days too!!!

Julie
Ms. Shope's Class

DFrideley said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who likes PJ Days!

Hubby wants ribs and I want onion rings....where can we go?

Deniece

Erika said...

I just today got an email from old navy online with cute maxis in my size (also plus size) I've also found some SUPER cute maxis at Lane Bryant (only buy them if they're on sale!) and Ross.

MMM I love the onion rings too!

Suzy Q said...

Yippee! So excited to see my name as a winner...but I haven't gotten an email yet. Has the clipart been sent?

I love onion rings, but luckily there isn't a place with good ones near us or it would be dangerous for my waistline!

DFrideley said...

Suzy, thanks for letting me know! I just realized, I got the e-mail ready, but it didn't send, it saved as a draft. I'm going to send it now:) Enjoy creating. While you're feeling lucky...go check out today's giveaway;))))

Deniece