Image Map

3/20/2013

Whose blog do you love? I heart Aimee V.


Christina Bainbridge at Bunting Books and Bainbridge (one of the prettiest blogs EVER) is having an awesome linky.  I had to think a LONG time to narrow down my bloggie love to just one blog.  Immediately, these blogs came to mind...shout out: Ashley @ The Polished Teacher, Megan @ I Teach, What's Your Superpower?, Laurie @ Chickadee Jubilee, Tonya @ Tonya's Treats for Teachers, Nikki @ SmartTarts Learning and Lindsey @ Primary Polkadots.  
But, I just had to pick... 
Aimee from Pencils, Books and Dirty Looks.  First off, Don't you LOVE her blog name?  I do.  If you've ever taught 5th Grade Girls...then you totally get it.  
Second, I have an old (extra) dining room set that is just begging for her to come paint it!  Look at her amazing talent in the pic above!
She makes these amazing Jar Activites and I've got to figure out how to implement them for next year!!!!


This Little Piggy has STAAR on the brain...

2 comments :

Aimee V. said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!! You just put a big smile on my face!!

Aimee
aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

Christina Bainbridge said...

OMG- thanks for linking up! First... your blog is STINKIN' cute!!! Second... how are we not best blog friends? I'm 3rd grade departmentalized ELA!

Can't wait to check out your blog!!!


:)
Christina
*Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*