Image Map

2/17/2013

A Little Nervous

This is my first post onto 3-6 Free Resources and I'm a little nervous.  If I mess up on my blog...I just edit my mistake.  However, if I mess up on a collaborative board, now that's embarassing!!  Cross your fingers...

I'm not sure why, but my students are really struggling with prefixes and suffixes this year.  So, I've got to make some adjustments before April, a.k.a. testing month.  I made these cute free bookmarks that students can color and fill in their own example.  Either click the pic below or if you'd like to download and save it, click the pink pic below to go to my store & download the preview.
If your kiddos are struggling too or if you need a new literacy station - take a look at the whole pack (TEKS aligned)!  It includes 2 different bookmarks, classroom posters (2 to a page), a game with recording sheets and a quick assessment/exit ticket (STAAR STYLE).

This Little Piggy is getting an iPad - Squeal!

No comments :